Parent & Family Resources
For many students, Plymouth State is a real possibility because of support from parents, guardians, and family. The Parent & Family Resources Team strives to support families as they navigate the college experience, from their initial campus visit through graduation. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there’s a question you can’t find an answer to.
“At Plymouth State, we truly believe that this is a partnership between families and the institution to ensure that your student is safe, engaged, and successful. The academic year moves quickly and we welcome your outreach with questions or if you’re seeking guidance on navigating University resources.”
Interim Vice President for Communications, Enrollment & Student Life
Save the Dates
Homecoming & Family Weekend
October 8, 2022
More information >
A new way to stay connected with your student and Plymouth State!
- Access to important campus news and deadlines
- Personalized newsletters on your schedule
- Announcements via email and text message
- Sharing of updates with friends and family
Join the Conversation
Parents and family members are welcome to join the Parent & Family Facebook Group to engage with other parents, ask questions, and seek out information.
- Student Financial Services
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar (Registration, Transcripts, etc.)
- Student Life
- Frost House Student Services (CARE Form)
- Counseling Center
- University Police